my blog can beat up your blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

My Top 10 Favourite Albums of 2011


1. Wilco - The Whole Love
Favourite Track: The Art of Almost



2. Ryan Adams: Ashes & Fire
Favourite Track: Do I Wait



3. Holy Ghost! S/T
Favourite Track: Jam For Jerry



4. The Decemberists: The King Is Dead
Favourite Track: January Hymn


5. M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
Favourite Track: Wait


6. Bon Iver: S/T
Favourite Track: Beth / Rest


7. The Black Keys: El Camino
Favourite Track: Gold On The Ceiling




8. Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For My Halo
Favourite Track: Peeping Tomboy



9. Mumford and Sons: Sigh No More
Favourite Track: Timshel


10. Sloan: The Double Cross
Favourite Track: Unkind



I had a really hard time whittling it down to 10 this year, considering all the great albums that came out this year. Props go out to: Fleet Foxes, Cut/Copy, The War on Drugs, Dirty Beaches, Radiohead, The Strokes, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment